I take the time to get to know my clients and train them in the art of Speaking Effectively. Private, Group and Virtual coaching available. Speaking Effectively is a matter of life or death to Your Business, Your Career! Bring your presentations alive! A TEDx Talk, as well as a Business or Keynote speech, can take your career to the next level. As a Certified World Class Speaking Coach since 2011, I have worked with 1000’s of people just like you helping them find their voice and gain the confidence they need to speak effectively. TEDx Coaching available too! Let’s chat today I offer Free 30 minute consultations to explore your goals.
Clients learn, and are coached on the three essential aspects of presentations:
- Structure – Outline – Flow
- Content – Message – Stories – Case Studies – Research
- Delivery – Stage Presence – Body Language – Vocal Projection
You will discover:
- how to go from Preparation to Presentation, Boring to Brilliant, Ordinary to Extraordinary.
- speaking skills, techniques, and strategies to help you get your message across effectively, in less time, and in any setting.
- how to conquer your fear by building on structure, content, delivery, and become a confident presenter.
- how to de-clutter your presentation slides (such as PowerPoint) to maximize your presentation results, and much more.
- how to engage an audience and make a lasting impact.
- how to get rid of filler words such as ahs, ums, and, so, you know, and like, right?????
- how to adapt your talk to any length 5 minutes to 60 minutes
- how to adapt to an audience of any size
- how to get your major points across…fast
- how to connect with any audience so they respond positively to your ideas
- how to add stories with the then now and how method
- how to add impact and effectiveness to each presentation
- how to be more comfortable confident in any situation, formal or informal
- how to overcome bad habits and minimize nervousness
- and much more, coaching customized to meet your needs.
Are You an Entrepreneur Looking to Grow Your Local Business and You’re Short on Marketing Funds?
Do you want to get clients and referrals without sounding pushy? Are you looking for a way to broaden your reach in your local market without spending a fortune? Does the success of your business depend on you to speak in public but not sure how to construct an effective presentation?
In This Proven 3-Step Formula –
- You will learn how to identify your market and get booked to speak
- You will learn how to create compelling content that the audience will want to listen too
- You will learn how to generate leads that ensure solid and consistent growth every time you speak
Why you should add Speaking to Your Marketing Strategy –
- Speaking helps build credibility for your work
- Speaking helps build your influence and visibility
- Speaking helps position you as the expert in your field
- Speaking will help you generate unlimited leads
- Speaking attracts new CLIENTS!
If you don’t establish yourself as an EXPERT in your field, your competition will!
Don’t Let That Happen, Let’s Chat Today!
Do YOU Want to give a TEDx Talk? Do YOU have an Idea worth sharing?
“TED/TEDx is not looking for “issues” that expose problems, rather “ideas” that propose solutions.”
A few Glowing Testimonies
“Rena is an amazing speaking coach. As a college professor, I’m used to speaking in front of groups, but the TED-style talk is a different animal. Rena helped me connect with the TEDx audience by offering suggestions on script and delivery style. We practiced and she offered excellent feedback. She helped make my talk more impactful. She was very encouraging and her positive attitude is infectious.” Dr. Tara Well
“With your guidance, my journey into learning, refining and presenting my TEDx Cincinnati talk went very smooth. Your coaching helped me work on myself to be a better presenter for my future keynotes as well. Thank you Rena! Tanmay
“Rena you’re very good at what you do! Thank you very much for all your help. I had a lot of fun, and the Cheetah stole the show.” Thane Maynard – Director of the Cincinnati Zoo and co-author with Jane Goodall “Hope for Animals in Their World”
Do You Skype or Zoom?
Virtual coaching is available. Contact me for more information.